Project Architect / Manager
PIERI Architects Guaynabo, PR
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pieri + Associates is an architectural and sustainability consulting studio specializing in commercial, manufacturing, and retail projects. We are seeking a full-time Project Architect to manage the design, development, and execution of our projects. We are looking for an individual who is as committed to teamwork and design excellence as we are!
- An abiding desire to learn and grow as a design professional in a fast-paced studio environment.
- Strong leadership, team building, organizational, communication and relationship management skills.
- Written and oral English proficiency is essential.
- Experience in resolving complex technical and design issues and handling multiple projects and tasks.
- Experience in pharma-bio manufacturing facility design is a plus.
- Experience with planning, implementing, and standardizing project process workflows.
- Proficiency in, or desire to learn and apply energy and environmental design issues and LEED project management and documentation.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture with 5+ years previous work experience in an architectural office.
- Architecture License required.
- Active membership in the CAAPPR.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Revit, Sketchup, 3D Modeling Software, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, and Adobe Creative Suite.
What you will do:
- Meet with client representatives, end-users, and project stakeholders to prepare project programmatic requirements and manage client expectations.
- Collaborate with and report directly to the firm principal on a regular basis to report on progress and provide options for the resolution of design issues.
- Lead project teams in the development of design and production drawings.
- Research and recommend materials, products, and systems.
- Coordinate design workflow with project teams, client, and consulting engineers.
- Maintain the project manual and technical specifications.
- Perform multi-disciplinary QA/QC review for drawings and specifications at the end of SD, DD, and CD phases.
- Process submittals, RFIs, substitution requests, etc. during construction.
- Attend construction project meetings and prepare regular site progress reports.
- Perform punch-list walk-thru
- Interact with clients and attend post-occupancy client meetings.
ConstructionView all jobs at PIERI Architects