Customer Service Advisor - State Farm
- $25,000 to $45,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance
Job Objective: As a Customer Service Advisor with Tunisia Hopkins State Farm, you will meet and greet all in person customers with a welcoming attitude and will direct them accordingly. This role is critical to the success of the business as the CSA is the first line of contact many times to new and existing customers and prospects. This role supports both internal and external customers. This role must have strong communication skills both verbal and written to help contribute to building rapport and strong relationships both within the local office, local community as well as the corporate community.
CSA Job Responsibilities:
- Serves customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions and suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments accordingly.
- Prepares product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
CSA Qualifications / Skills:
- Emotional Intelligence
- Product knowledge
- Market knowledge
- Quality focus
- Problem solving
- Detail Oriented
- Phone Etiquette with the ability to show empathy and understanding
- Strong Listening skills with ability to respond quickly and professionally
- Strong Conflict Resolution skills
- Ability to analyze information and verbally explain data
- Ability to de-escalate and redirect for best retention efforts
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems a plus
- Previous experience, especially in insurance, banking or similar financial industry, preferred
- Illinois Producer License eligible for P&C and Life & Health
Tunisia Hopkins State Farm is an Equal Opportunity Employer We take great value in representing the community in which we serve.
Our VISION is to be our Customers’ first line of defense when faced with everyday life challenges. To foster a Family network within the Community we serve by providing excellent customer service, leadership, guidance and financial direction to the ones who depend on us to be there.
Our VALUES will consist of Trust, Leadership, Integrity, Product Knowledge and Customer Needs. We value our future partnerships created by displaying the greatest level of Integrity and Financial Strength, proven in every business transaction and conversation.
PIERCE HOPKINS LLCDowners Grove, IL
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.