The Client Services Analyst supports Network Lifecycle Optimization (NLO) projects and service partners. The Analyst ensures that project information is collected and distributed to internal and external stakeholders and communicates updates and coordinates throughout the project life cycle. Our ideal candidate is an outgoing problem solver, passionate about exceeding customer expectations and experienced working with cross-functional teams.
As the Client Services Analyst, you have a strong attention to detail, quick to learn and willing to adapt to new processes on the fly. You are not afraid to offer feedback or suggestions to the team for overall betterment or improvement, in a professional way. You are a multi-tasker and able to organize your work tasks while being efficient at the same time. You prioritize both quality and positive customer experience to be sure you provide consistent output that is high volume but also with a high degree of accuracy. You like to work independently as well as collaboratively with teams and provide a positive perspective and can-do attitude.
· Communicate with clients to gather key project information required to perform service. Document project information and client
interaction in PAMS (PICS Asset Management Services) and other systems.
· Maintenance of project documentation including use of PAMS, other systems and internal project reports to track prospective and
current services projects
· Prepares internal and external reporting and presentations
· Participates in customer-facing customer reviews, audits, and project meetings
· Ensure service level agreements are being met and escalates to Manager with recommendation on process, system, and/or other
improvements to resolve issues or concerns
· Assists in gathering costing for proposals and project quotes for services
· Creates project schedules and monitors and communicate project progress, budgets, and changes in scope of projects to teams
· Process return and services orders in PICS CRM
· Perform equipment evaluation and makes recommendations for equipment disposition decision utilizing data from PICS CRM
Evaluation Tool, consolidation of key stakeholders’ feedback and knowledge of equipment
· Assist with support and special projects as requested by Manager
· Problem solve and resolve client issues or concerns.
Education: College Degree or equivalent work experience (5+ years in customer or sales support role)
Skills & Qualifications:
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail is extremely important in this role
· Highly self-motivated
· Ability to work with a team as well as independently
· Possess’ strong organization & time management skills and able to prioritize effectively.
· Proficient in MS Outlook and PowerPoint. Advanced MS Excel skills required.
· Ability to manage a variety of tasks, systems, and processes while meeting deadlines