Investigator - Legal and Research
PIC Houston, TX
- Posted: 28 days ago
- $30 to $40 Hourly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k
Investigator needed to conduct research for comprehensive background and asset investigations, locate witnesses, conduct witness interviews, obtain statements,surveillance, etc..
Ideal candidates will hold, but are not required:
- Paralegal experience
- Law enforcement
- Criminal Justice Degrees
- Bachelors Degrees strongly encouraged
- Excellent written skills
- Candidate must already have some knowledge of sources to conduct background investigations
- Bilingual skills are a plus.
- Must pass FBI criminal history check to obtain license. Paid vacation and flexible hours.
Private Investigation Company in business for 30 years. We work for most major insurance carriers, large corporations and the elite law firms. We are looking for self-motivated professionals that have some military, investigation, insurance claims, law enforcement or legal experience to work for the finest investigation company in Texas. This position is heavy research and report writing.
9800 Northwest FreewayHouston, TX
LegalView all jobs at PIC