Warehouse Fulfillment Associate
Are you in search of a new career? PIC Corporation is in need of fulfillment associates. 2nd shift positions available.
Full Time Opportunities!
- Prepare product for delivery by counting the number of pieces, scanning UPC codes, and transferring data to computer
- Ensure that all product on packaging list are scanned and carton is labeled accurately
- Review manifests for accuracy and make necessary corrections
- Inspects cartons for damage
- Accurately match numbers & letters
- Electronically scan inbound and outbound products.
- Ensure damaged products are identified and removed when received
- Complete daily activity log
· Complete other various warehouse duties as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions required
- Ability to work independently, dealing with others, multi-tasking skills, organizational skills, and time management skills required
- Ability to work in non-climate-controlled conditions required
· Familiarity with a warehouse management system a plus but not required.
- The physical and mental demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand certain instructions, guidelines or other information. You must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit.
Visit http://www.pic-corp.com/ to learn more.