Fundraising Sales Assistant
We are currently seeking a hardworking Fundraising Sales Assistant to join our team. We are thrilled to be making a lasting impression on our local community on a daily basis through our charity partnerships. Our team does a remarkable job at devising and executing creative and impactful presentations that expand the reach of our charity partners in the local area.
Responsibilities of the Fundraising Sales Assistant:
- Develop an empathetic awareness through education and understanding
- Share our brand story in a professional and meaningful manner
- Pass out brochures and flyers to further the education of our local communities
- Spread our vital message and build lasting relationships with community members
- Develop a sense of trust and comfort with our community and make an impressionable impact
- Accept and accurately record community donations
- Attend meetings and virtual conferences to stay up to date on client charity events and brand awareness initiatives
Fundraising Sales Assistant Requirements:
- Experience in community outreach, volunteering, or community relations
- Strong desire and motivation to make a lasting difference in someone’s life
- Degree in marketing, business management, communications or 2-5 years of relevant experience
- Background volunteering or engaging with the community to make a positive difference
- Confident, strong-willed, and charismatic
- Exceptional public speaking and presentation abilities
- Dependable team player and ability to build camaraderie between a diverse group of individuals
Powered by JazzHR
PI AssociatesCollierville, TN
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.