Director of Digital Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
PHP Agency Inc., “PHP,” is seeking a Marketing Manager that would like to move into the role of Director of Marketing (DOE) to join our Dallas-based HQ team. This new position will bring enthusiasm and a proven track record in digital/online/social marketing to the role as a highly visible member of the executive team. This position also requires 2-3 years of Managerial Experience.
PHP is a national life insurance sales organization founded in 2009. PHP partners with some of the leading insurance and annuity carriers and provides a part-time or full-time opportunity to those wishing to pursue careers as life insurance agents. PHP serves diverse middle-class consumers and has over 16,000 licensed agents as of the end of 2021. PHP is headquartered in Addison, TX.
The Marketing Manager is a hands-on working position responsible for leading a small marketing department (2 – 4 staff headcount) in executing marketing programs aligned with the brand and business priorities and then quantitatively analyzing their effectiveness and impact. This includes strategic initiatives, product marketing, go to market strategies, the company website, social media presence and ecommerce.
This is a highly collaborative position reporting to C-Level management and working closely with the company’s field sales, corporate, IT, and HR executives. The Marketing Manager will possess superior communication skills and must display comfort interacting with senior executives and demonstrate skills that will enable him/her to tailor even the most complex messages in clear, understandable, and convincing terms.
Qualified candidates for this position must possess:
· Leads Generation
· Social Media management
· Managed SEO and PPC teams to drive website traffic
· Developed and implemented an online marketing strategy to dominate local search results.
- Broad quantitative skills and proven experience required for execution, detailed analysis and reporting of marketing activities and results in the digital age.
- Exceptional problem-solving skills and an entrepreneurial spirit and passion to promote and protect brand “as his/her own.”
- Must work effectively in cross functional settings, both as a leader and a daily individual contributor, having the ability to think outside of the box and find creative and unorthodox program solutions.
- A demonstrated track record in progressively senior marketing roles, delivering quantified, results in the areas defined below (“Responsibilities”) for established, growing companies.
- Marketing Plan:
- Create, maintain and execute an approved company marketing plan that defines all marketing initiatives.
- Digital Marketing:
- Maintain the company website including agency, corporate and eCommerce sections, effectively partnering with executives in Corporate, Sales, IT and HR Departments to ensure current, accurate, complete, and approved information is always presented. A new iteration of the website is planned for late Q2-2021 and this position would be the project owner and accountable to complete the high-visibility project on-time and at budget.
- Company Product Marketing: Plan, create and post content for approved social media outlets including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Corporate Marketing (business presence): Plan, create and post content for business identity outlets including LinkedIn, Crunchbase, Glassdoor and Wikipedia.
- YouTube Video: Engage video producers to ensure a calendar of content is established, approved and executed (filming and editing) per the marketing plan.
- SEO: Ensure best practices are used to ensure search ranking, back-links and other technical elements of the company online presence are optimized at all times.
- Online Reputation Management: Monitor and respond as needed to protect company brand identity by monitoring social media outlets and public forums (i.e Reddit).
- Analysis and Reporting: Publish monthly reports to the C-Level executive team detailing effectiveness of marketing initiatives using digital statistics and measures.
- Manage marketing communication methods such as email, direct mail, and advertising campaigns targeting existing and prospective patients to increase the new patient count.
- Support the corporate event staff as required in the planning and execution of major national conventions, regional meetings and other company events (virtual and live).
- Support field staff with event identity, including application of company branding in all event communications (signage, printed materials, online and social media).
- 3 – 5 years of experience leading digital content marketing for an organization or company, including social media marketing and online reputation management.
- Proven quantitative and analytical skills as required for digital media analysis.
- Direct experience in an organization where marketing directly interfaces with field sales.
- Strong attention to detail to assess problems and develop solutions.
- Ability to work well within a team environment – strong collaboration skills.
- Ability to work with minimal instruction or guidance with appreciable latitude.
- Performs moderately difficult assignments with diverse scope and complexity requiring a great deal of quantitative problem solving.
- Ability to exercise independent judgment within known company standards and budgets.
- Bilingual English and Spanish (oral and written) is a plus.
- Excellent Written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency using MS Office tools.
Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
To realize this vision, PHP has partnered with some of the world's leading insurance carriers to offer clients personally suitable life insurance and annuity products and; provide entrepreneurial career opportunities to individuals as life insurance agents.
PHP is headquartered in North Dallas, TX and its agents serve clients from their offices located across the US.
PHP Agency Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome opportunity to gain experience and be a part of an amazing company growing to the next level.
PHP Agency, Inc. is a tech-enabled life insurance sales and marketing organization with a two-part vision: change the culture and diversity of the insurance industry and build the world's largest insurance sales, marketing & distribution company in history. We are going to make history and are seeking people with a passion to work on something BIGGER than themselves and truly make a difference! To realize this vision, PHP has partnered with some of the world's leading insurance carriers to offer clients personally suitable life insurance and annuity products and; provide entrepreneurial career opportunities to individuals as life insurance agents. PHP is headquartered in North Dallas, TX and its agents serve clients from their offices located across the US.
BusinessView all jobs at PHP Agency Inc.