Data Entry Clerk
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
• Review, analyze, trouble shoot, and process incoming life insurance applications for accuracy and completeness.
• Follow up (via e-mail or telephone) with life insurance agents (or their staff) on missing requirements and/or to clarify information.
• Data Enter information into proprietary home office systems.
• Submit life applications or contracting paperwork to the appropriate life insurance carriers through a variety of delivery systems.
• Calculate points earned for recognition purposes. (for life insurance applications only)
Shift: Full-Time (40 Hours Per Week. 8 a.m. - 5 p.m. central time)
• Prefer individuals who can work overtime, including Saturdays, with advance notice.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE: (Includes but not limited to)
• 1- 2 years’ experience in a processing role, with daily production goals & quality metrics to meet
• Ability to grasp concepts quickly
• Organized, self-starter, motivated high performer
• Dependable and reliable
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
• Highly accountable; takes ownership and drives sense of urgency
• Very detail oriented, accurate, high quality and quantity of work output
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Familiarity with basic math
• Excellent interpersonal skills; able to build strong relationships in the home office, and with independent insurance sales agents and their staff
• Good customer service skills
• Ability to work with different personality types and styles, in person or by phone
• Excellent written & oral communication skills (in person, e-mail and telephone)
• Proficient Computer Skills (Outlook, Excel, Word.) Type minimum 50 words per minute.
• Experience with a workflow system a plus
• Experience in the insurance industry a plus
• Bilingual Spanish a plus. Must also understand, speak, and write English.
To realize this vision, PHP has partnered with some of the world's leading insurance carriers to offer clients personally suitable life insurance and annuity products and; provide entrepreneurial career opportunities to individuals as life insurance agents.
PHP is headquartered in North Dallas, TX and its agents serve clients from their offices located across the US.
PHP Agency Inc.Why Work Here?
Awesome opportunity to gain experience and be a part of an amazing company growing to the next level.
PHP Agency, Inc. is a tech-enabled life insurance sales and marketing organization with a two-part vision: change the culture and diversity of the insurance industry and build the world's largest insurance sales, marketing & distribution company in history. We are going to make history and are seeking people with a passion to work on something BIGGER than themselves and truly make a difference! To realize this vision, PHP has partnered with some of the world's leading insurance carriers to offer clients personally suitable life insurance and annuity products and; provide entrepreneurial career opportunities to individuals as life insurance agents. PHP is headquartered in North Dallas, TX and its agents serve clients from their offices located across the US.
16650 West Grove Dr. Suite 500 AddisonAddison, TX
BusinessView all jobs at PHP Agency Inc.