We are seeking an Administrative Assistant To Compliance Department to join our team! You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
- Draft correspondences and other formal documents
- Ensure agents are adhering to Federal and State regulations
- Plan and schedule appointments
- Greet and assist onsite guests
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing system
- Revise documents with agents and carriers as needed
- Perform all other office tasks
- Previous experience in office administration or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
To realize this vision, PHP has partnered with some of the world's leading insurance carriers to offer clients personally suitable life insurance and annuity products and; provide entrepreneurial career opportunities to individuals as life insurance agents.
PHP is headquartered in North Dallas, TX and its agents serve clients from their offices located across the US.