Technician II Technology
PHOTRONICS INC Boise, ID
- Posted: 21 days ago
Established in 1969
Largest Global Photomask Supplier
Reputation of Service Excellence
Department of Defense Trusted
Our People Make the Difference
Join our family and grow with us!
Photronics Inc, is looking for process technicians who take pride in a finished product, done right the first time, have the desire to learn and strive for success in a fast-paced environment. If you are looking to join an engaging, rewarding, collaborative, and friendly working environment in a highly technical operating setting, we want to hear from you!
This assignment is a full-time position on C shift, which schedule is Thursday – Saturday every other Wednesday (5:30A- 6:30P). Photronics will provide on the job training to help the candidate be successful.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with the production of photomasks in the areas of lithography, process, metrology, inspection, repair, cleaning, pellicle application and final quality check
- Interact with the manufacturing and engineering teams to enhance productivity, improve safety, quality and output, as well as reduce cost
- Utilize fully automated and semi-automated equipment as well as microscopes
- Identify and resolve issues by following documented procedures
- Requires 2 - 4 years of experience. High school diploma or equivalent experience required, Associate’s Degree desirable.
- Cleanroom experience preferred but not required
- Independent decision capability
- Ability to follow sequential process from start to finish
- Perform problem solving and basic troubleshooting
Work Conditions/Physical Requirements
- Cleanroom environment
- Must wear cleanroom attire, protective equipment and follow the cleanroom protocol
- Lifting, handling, pouring, pushing and pulling up to 25 pounds
- Frequent bending and squatting to reach difficult areas
- May be required to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Use of computer, mouse and microscope
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance with Orthodontia option
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Short and Long Term Disability
- Enhanced Long Term Disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual Bonus Program
- Eligible the first of the month after date of hire
This facility is a government trusted facility. Applicants selected for this position will be required to apply for DOD Secret Clearance. Only US Citizens are eligible for Security Clearance.
Photronics is an equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Photronics is an E-Verify company.
AutomotiveView all jobs at PHOTRONICS INC