Senior Applications Engineer
PHOTRONICS INC Boise, ID
- Posted: over a month ago
Established in 1969
Largest Global Photomask Supplier
Reputation of Service Excellence
Department of Defense Trusted
Our People Make the Difference
Join our family and grow with us!
Photronics Inc, is looking for a Senior Applications Engineer. The Senior Applications Engineer takes pride in a finished product, done right the first time, has the desire to learn and strive for success in a fast-paced environment. Photronics is seeking a talented professional to join us as a front-end Senior Applications Engineer at our Boise, Idaho facility. If you’re looking for an environment where your voice is heard, your opinions valued, and your creativity rewarded, we want to hear from you!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- May provide support in a pre-sales through post-sales capacity, such as product assessment, manufacturing site capability, and a variety of service requests
- Provides technical support to the company's sales staff, manufacturing staff, and customers for standard, non-standard, and complex product types
- Provides, presents and interprets design, application and service information.
- Coordinates product specifications, customer profiles or manufacturing instructions, process procedures and software applications for a specific customer and product type.
- Assists in coordinating the applications aspects of orders transferred intra company.
- Defines procedures and documents reference packages for assigned customers and/or product types to assure compliance to specifications.
- Assists in job preparations for all qualification orders and provides templates to manufacturing for all subsequent orders of the same product type.
- Prepares reference materials as required to educate customers on fundamentals of data preparation, inspection techniques, and manufacturing strategies.
- May develop and apply computer aided design (CAD) software and / or scripting software of application methods and techniques for production enhancements in support of manufacturing.
- Performs other related duties or special projects as required.
Qualifications/ Skills/ Attributes
- Works on complex issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
- Exercises judgment in selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and 8 - 10 years of experience
- Must hold mastery level knowledge in all aspects of cybermask from writing (Business Requirement Document) BRD’s to designing and analyzing tests and implementing issue resolution
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance with Orthodontia option
- Vision Insurance
- Basic Short and Long Term Disability
- Enhanced Long Term Disability
- 401k plan with company match
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Annual Bonus Program
- Health benefits are eligible the first of the month after date of hire
New employment offers are contingent upon applicants providing a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination card to Photronics on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming the COVID-19 vaccination process has been completed. Requests for medical or religious accommodation, to the extent permitted by applicable law, should be submitted to Photronics Human Resources.
This facility is a government trusted facility. Applicants selected for this position will be required to apply for DOD Secret Clearance.
Photronics is an equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices.
Photronics is an E-Verify company.
TechnologyView all jobs at PHOTRONICS INC