Administrative Assistant II
PHOTRONICS INC Brookfield, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Photronics Inc. is looking for a Administrative Assistant at our company headquarters in Brookfield, CT to provide clerical and administrative support to the corporate office, their functional support areas, and the local manufacturing facility.
Our Administrative Assistant is an important member of the team that works closely with the business to support the complete life-cycle of the customer, employee, vendor, and visitor experience.
We seek an individual who delivers excellent customer service, the ability to prioritize their work and can quickly pivot to support emerging needs in a dynamic environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates new hire activities, such as scheduling successful applicants for drug screening, background checks, collecting/reviewing pre-employment forms, supporting documentation, new employee orientation, etc.
- Respond to employment verifications (verbal and written).
- Supporting HR-related training programs, workshops and seminars
- Distributes payroll checks to staff. Prepares accounts payable checks for the outgoing mail.
- Participate in the monthly safety committee.
- Track and file purchasing card purchases for the HR department.
- May prepare special reports, such as insurance, overtime, or manpower.
- Maintains confidentiality of organizational, employee and supported individuals’ information.
- Process payment of invoices for benefits such as Aetna, Guardian, Jaeger & Flynn, etc.
- Audit and reconcile monthly benefit billing from providers.
- Coordinate employee wellness activities at US sites.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for drafting/managing employee posting boards for job listings, employee anniversaries, and local site activities.
- Event planning and coordination for onsite activities, meetings, and company events.
- Support corporate administration of companywide rewards and recognition program, i.e. Project Awards, Spirit Awards, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Operates a single or multiple position telephone system.
- Greets and directs all incoming callers, visitors, employees, salespersons, and customers to appropriate locations and parties.
- Coordinates activities between departments and outside parties, such as messages, appointments, and information to callers.
- Responsible for photocopying, faxing, filing and distribution of various documents (forms, memos, letters, etc.), and processes batch mailings as assigned.
- Maintains calendar of and schedules conference room usage.
- Additional duties include file maintenance, department office supplies, sorts and distributes incoming mail to appropriate mail slots, maintain visitor logs, issuing badges to employees and visitors, and managing the badge database.
- Responsible for corporate directory maintenance, including local phone listings and addresses for all sites globally.
- Provides support to all organizational levels and various functional areas of the company.
- Requires a high school diploma, or 2 - 4 equivalent experience. Associates Degree preferred.
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational capabilities with strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and customer centric approach.
- Ability to prioritize workload, handling multiple tasks to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated with the ability to proactively identify issues and seek solutions.
- Able to work independently but knows how and when to ask for help.
- Proficiencies in Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, and Teams.
- Knowledge HR-specific software programs, experience with ADP WorkForceNow or similar HRIS system a plus.
We offer a highly competitive salary, bonus plan, 401K with match, medical, dental, vision and life insurance, STD and LTD, discount Stock Purchase Plan, Scholarship Grant Program (college) for the children of Photronics employees, a Rewards and Recognition Program, and more.
Photronics is an equal Opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status, or any other classifications protected by law. This includes providing reasonable accommodation for team members’ disabilities or religious beliefs and practices. For in-depth information about Photronics, and to apply for this position, go to www.photronics.com/careers.
Photronics is an E-Verify company.
BusinessView all jobs at PHOTRONICS INC