Sr. Account Manager
PHM Brands Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
TITLE: Sr. Account Manager
DATE POSTED: 9/10/2021
SALARY: Based on Experience
DESCRIPTION: PHM Brands is a rapidly growing company, headquartered in Denver, CO. We are looking for a Sr. Account Manager. PHM Brands provides services such as Flour Milling, Custom Flour Mixing/Blending, Private Label, Oil Extraction, Grain Cleaning and Disinfectant products and solutions to meet the needs of customers across the country. As a Senior Corporate Accounts Manager, you will build an understanding of our customers' businesses, industry trends and a working knowledge of your assigned customer contracts. You will be responsible for all revenue generating activities including prospecting, presenting, and closing new business opportunities, and driving value added customer solutions within your assigned customers.
As a Senior Account Manager, you will maintain a book of business, drive sales growth for B2B interactions and effectively manage relationships with our customers. Candidates can live in Denver, CO, Omaha, NE, or work remote.
- The Senior Account Manager will establish, grow, and manage new and existing customers.
- Learn our customers' operations, understand their challenges, and provide solutions to meet their needs.
- Oversee customer service and solution delivery to your assigned customer base and communicate clear account priorities, goals and plans to educate our internal teams regarding strategies and tactics for expanding business and addressing customer needs.
- Effectively manage the profitability of the business and drive new business sales through effective prospecting efforts, partnering with field and distributor sales teams, merchandising our total value proposition, and closing the sale with customers.
- Identify business needs and opportunities that drive customer adoption of new and innovative products, to develop and implement customized solutions for your customers.
- Develop key relationships within your assigned accounts and across the industry.
- Attend business and social events in support of customer relationships.
- Effectively develop less experienced field and corporate accounts associates.
- Bachelor's degree
- 8 + years of proven sales industry experience with a book of business
- Industry knowledge of B2B sales out of food service, specialty ingredients, oils, flour, mixes, or disinfectants, would be a plus
- Demonstrated sales skills including relationship-based selling and prospecting
- This individual will need to manage the complete sales process (This includes all internal steps from beginning to end). We are a small privately held company
- Corporate or national accounts experience
- Demonstrated ability to build collaborative teams across regions, functions, and businesses
- Financial and analytical skills, including the understanding of a P&L and the financial implications of customers situations and concerns
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organization and follow-up skills
- A desire to succeed in a competitive sales environment
- Ability to travel a minimum of 50% travel
Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid LI, AD&D, Matching 401K, Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time off
PHM Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state, or local law.
BusinessView all jobs at PHM Brands