Outside Sales Representative B2B (Disinfectants & Sanitation Products)
PHM Brands, LLC Denver, CO
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a Sales Professional for PHM Safe sanitation products, your primary responsibility is to promote B2B sales for our unique value-added disinfectants/sanitation products. Our product is like no other. It achieves both a near-immediate 99.9% (six log) kill on the industry's most stubborn pathogens. Our product is EPA approved and registered effective against Corona Virus, H1N1, MRSA, and Hepatitis to name a few! In addition, it is an environmentally “GREEN” product, utilizing EPA approved “Design for Environment” (DfE) additives, making the product safe for workers, highly efficacious and environmentally benign. The EPA has classified our products at the same toxicity rating as tap water – So food manufacturers, schools, daycares, hospitals, and homes can safely use it with out gloves or protective gear. We take pride in helping our clients across America make their workplaces (and homes) clean and healthy.
We’re looking for a results-driven sales professional to actively prospect, convert incoming calls, website inquiries and cultivate customer contacts. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability. To accomplish this, you must have relationship-building skills to bond with your prospects over the phone and/or email. As a consultative seller, you will be able to speak about each item without hesitation and uncover the right purchasing requirements of your prospects and then recommend a solution that fits their need. Your goal is to quickly close the sale, provide diligent follow up, and deliver high conversion rates.
- Outgoing and professional
- Successfully overcome customer objections
- A goal-driven, competitive nature, with a sales aptitude
- Self-Motivated and independent
- Ability to listen and communicate effectively
- Must be results-oriented and have excellent follow-through skills
- Comfort with a high call volume sales environment
- Ability to instantly connect with prospects via phone
- Solid organizational skills
- Good work ethic
- Mental toughness and discipline
- Unabated by the intensity of sales activity and pipeline management
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence and persuade others internally and externally
- Location can be remote, preference for home base in Omaha or Denver
- Normal travel requirement up to 50% (We are making COVID exceptions)
- 3+ years sales experience (Required)
- Proven track record
- Industry knowledge of B2B cleaning products (Similar products: Lysol, Clorox etc.)
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Great persuasive and negotiation skills
- Strong closing skills
- Affiliated or familiar with ISSA
Location: Can be remote, preference Denver, CO or Omaha, NE as a home base
PHM Brands, LLCWhy Work Here?
We are a growing company that takes pride in playing an integral role towards feeding families and delivering safe solutions across America.
PHM Brands is a vertically integrated food, ingredient, and technology manufacturer based in Denver, CO. Its businesses include: VIOBIN, Panhandle Milling, and PHM Safe.