The role of the BCBA is to provide direct ABA therapy to children ages 2-14, while meeting the client's needs, using evidence-based and best practices and adhering to the BACB code of ethics. The BCBA is also expected to implement high-quality training for parents and caregivers. Additional roles as it may apply includes supervising and training behavior technicians. This position is primarily centered based.
* Travel to perform services in a client's home or school setting which includes Southwest Virginia and East Tennessee; we will try not to exceed a radius of 30 miles unless previously agreed upon and necessary.
- Conduct Functional Behavior Assessments (FBA), VB-MAPP, and other specified standardized assessments as appropriate
- Develop and update treatment plans as necessary and at least once every 6 months
- Observe the Behavior Tech implementing treatment plans, provide supervision of the technicians, provide consultation and parent training
- Use online HIPAA compliant software (provided) for clinical notes, treatment plans, data collection, file sharing, and assessment
- Work closely and collaboratively with all staff members
- Other duties as assigned
- Certified by the BACB as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst
- Behavior Analyst licensure in Virginia and Tennesse (preferred)
- Master's degree in applied behavior analysis, education, psychology, or speech and language
- Must possess a high level of ethics and integrity
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Flexible schedule
- Coaching and mentorship with seasoned BCBA
- Credentialing with insurance companies
- Bonus opportunities available, contingent upon employee evaluations
- Professional Liability insurance provided
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Annual PTO
- Mileage/Drive-TIme Reimbursement Available
PHILLIPS ABA THERAPY LLC
Why Work Here?Phillips ABA therapy provides Applied Behavior Analysis services in a child’s home or school setting. We provide ABA services to decrease interfering behaviors and teach critical skills to improve socially significant behaviors. As a result, we are able to increase a child's independence, self-worth, and happiness. Phillips ABA Therapy specializes in providing ABA treatment for children with developmental delays and Autism Spectrum Disorder. We employee research-based behavior interventions combined with a personalized approach to achieve authentic, tangible results.
Awesome support, great families to work with, and opportunity for growth!