PHIHONG USA Fremont, CA
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Paid Time Off , Retirement
Salary: $60-85K DOE
EV Technician – Fremont, CA
- Perform OEM testing, troubleshooting, repairs, and upgrades/ revisions to a broad range of equipment, ranging from Level 2 EV chargers to DC Fast Chargers
- Perform testing on equipment, including but not limited to; insulation testing (megger testing), thermal imagery, torque tests, and performance evaluations.
- Troubleshoot system performance issues and locate/isolate ground faults.
- Work closely with the Planning and Scheduling team to ensure maintenance schedules are adhered to and work orders are completed accurately and on time
- Conduct site safety assessments and identify all safety hazards on the job site, properly generate and complete JHA, LOTO, and other safety-related documentation as per OSHA and site-specific requirements.
- Review site manuals and drawings to ensure proper service and maintenance of equipment
- In fieldwork including electrical and mechanical preventative and corrective maintenance of site equipment, site field reporting, work order completion, and other work as needed.
- Quality assurance for all work performed on-site
- Overall site cleanliness
- Communicate with internal and external customers, as required
- Generate professional service specific reports using a work order system that can be presented to the customer.
- Ensure that all issues at the site are documented in the work order system and are addressed in a timely manner.
- Planned and unplanned overtime and emergency response work may be required
QUALIFICATIONS and EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or GED Equivalent
- Valid state driver’s license
- Certified Electrician Apprenticeship
- 2+ years’ equivalent experience in servicing electrical power equipment in the commercial or utility energy field and/or formal electrical training
- Strong electrical, electronic, and mechanical troubleshooting skills.
- Technical knowledge of EV chargers or other applicable power electronics is preferred
- Strong understudying of OSHA safety requirements including LOTO, Arc Flash, JHA/JSA, etc.
- Possess a strong work ethic, be a self-starter, and work with little to no supervision.
- Excellent technical and non-technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to generate, track, and complete site work requirements.
- Ability to understand and work within company business processes and ensure an efficient working environment.
- Demonstrates safe work practices and quality orientation
- Able to work within a project team and to spend long hours solo
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems independently with a high level of results orientation.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time-off
- 401K retirement plan
- 401K matching
PHIHONG USAFremont, CA
19 days agoView All PHIHONG USA Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.