Mechanic , Senior A&P - Light - Marion, IN - Sign on Bonus up to $15,000 effective through 6/30/2022
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Review and evaluate daily maintenance or inspection requirements and carry out various tasks in order to maintain the airworthiness of the aircraft.
- Notify Lead Mechanic of unusual situations requiring schedule changes, aircraft changes, extra manpower or technical assistance.
- When at a field base, be responsible for the maintenance of all aircraft assigned to him reviewing stock levels and requisitioning spares as necessary to provide required repairs. Responsible for the safety and security of all company assets at field base.
- Prepare reports, requisitions, inventories, and personally certify on aircraft logs and related inspection and maintenance forms that work accomplished meets the requirements of the FAA, manufacturer and PHI.
- Maintain close communication with Lead Mechanic and Lead Pilot, and other agents as appropriate in order to ensure effective and timely job completion.
- Maintain parts inventory and recommend level changes when necessary.
- Maintain company provided special tools and ensure calibration is performed as scheduled.
- Perform miscellaneous related duties as assigned.
- 7 & 7
- Candidates must live within a one-hour drive or sixty (60) miles from the base (whichever is greater) of the candidate's residence.
- Travel between bases is required
- High School diploma.
- Hold a Mechanic Certificate with both Airframe and Powerplant
- At least 2 years of Maintenance experience as a Certified Mechanic
- Possess basic skills in communications
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to communicate verbally, effectively and clearly in person and by phone
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift up to 100 pounds) drug screening and background screen.
- Regular pay scale applies
- Safe.We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient.We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity andachieve sustainable profitabilityas a high performing organization.
- Quality.We are committed to ensuringexcellent organizational performance which producessustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service.We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive & Energy The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional & Technical Expertise Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- High Standards Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring manager: Lothar McDaniel
PHI Air Medical
PHI Air Medical is the leading air ambulance provider across the country, providing air medical services and outreach education to local communities and leading healthcare systems. We safely transport more than 30,000 patients each year, operating out of more than 65 bases across the United States. At each base, we maintain a dedicated crew of pilots, nurses and communications specialists – all exceptionally trained and ready to respond