Captain, King Air 200 - Houston, TX - Sign on Bonus up to $50,000 effective through 03/31/2023 - NEW
PHI Air Medical
- Posted: over a month ago
- PHI Air Medical (operating under CAMTS guidelines)
- Airplane Air Ambulance (HAA) operations
- Captain BE200 (ATP Preferred)
- Two pilot crew
- 24 Hrs. operations (day/night rotation)
- If successful applicant requires aircraft transition - 1 year minimum service requirement
- Housing will not be provided
- 7 & 7
- Must live within 1 hour of the base
- BE 200 Qualified & Current (Preferred)
- First Class Medical
CAMTS + Customer Requirements: 2000 hours airplane 500 hours Multi- engine airplane 1000 PIC airplane
- Strong Communication, Internal and External Customer Service Skills
- Interview and acceptance by customer/PHI management
- Must Meet PHI/Customer Occupational Health Requirements
- Must be able to pass pre-placement physical exam including functional capacity exam (strength and flexibility assessment, lift 100 pounds to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.), drug screening and background screen.
- Regular, Pilot Air Medical (PAM-B)
GEOGRAPHICAL DIFFERENCE OTHER:
- External search may run concurrently with internal job posting.
- Successful applicant will participate in community outreach programs and adhere to PHI Air Medical policies.
- Some lifting will be required to assist in the loading and unloading of patients and equipment.
- Perform line pilot duties IAW GOM.
- Support Safety Management System, Destination Zero, and other company safety campaigns.
- Work with both internal and external customers to provide safe, efficient, courteous, and reliable service.
- Safe.We are absolute in our belief in the tenets of Destination Zero and that Zero is not only achievable, but the only acceptable outcome.
- Efficient.We are focused on outcomes that are smart and responsible by making the best use of our resources to maximize overall productivity andachieve sustainable profitabilityas a high performing organization.
- Quality.We are committed to ensuringexcellent organizational performance which producessustainable and reliable outcomes.
- Service.We are dedicated to the service of our customers, our communities and each other.
- Drive&Energy The ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce during exhausting circumstances.
- Functional&TechnicalExpertise Allows the individual to add organizational value through unique expertise and serve as a resource to the organization within his/her area of expertise
- HighStandards Sets the stage for continuous improvements, the adoption of best practices and ultimately influences organizational standards.
- Initiative Takes a proactive approach and takes action without being prompted.
- Integrity Acts ethically and honestly and applies those standards of behavior to daily work activities.
Hiring Manager: Kurt Williams
PHI Air Medical is the leading air ambulance provider across the country, providing air medical services and outreach education to local communities and leading healthcare systems. We safely transport more than 30,000 patients each year, operating out of more than 65 bases across the United States. At each base, we maintain a dedicated crew of pilots, nurses and communications specialists – all exceptionally trained and ready to respond
PHI Air Medical
USAView all jobs at PHI Air Medical
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?