This opportunity is with our Primary Care, and Specialty Team, which partners with pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies that deliver. In this role, you'll promote and co-promote products in our portfolio that are wholly owned and co-promoted with long-term clients and our most robust relationships.
The selected professional will be an integral part of a nationwide sales team developing and managing an assigned territory. This territory includes but not limited to the greater Tulsa, OK , Fort Smith, AR, Fayetteville, AR, Springfield, MO and surrounding targeting areas.
• Proactively demonstrate and promote client’s products to targeted and non-targeted physicians and healthcare professionals in territory and develop an appropriate territory business plan to influence their prescribing decisions for the appropriate patient
• Develop and maintain relationships with influential customers in the territory to enhance company and/or product loyalty and build the client’s brands
• Manage territory budget to support sales and marketing activities
• Utilize defined selling model by obtaining maximum commitment from customers on every call to impact positive territory engagement results
• Develop programs to enhance customer engagement and assist in business plans and goals. Seek and analyze information on competition, market and industry trends and discern how this could impact the business and adapt to changing conditions
• Leverage understanding of clinical studies and managed care to consult, influence and maintain customer relationships. Customize discussions with physicians based on their needs
• Actively participate in continuous learning and development programs, such as technical updates and professional skills enhancement.
• You will, always, adhere and comply will all rules and regulations as stated in the Employee Handbook.
Along with a results-oriented mindset, self-assurance and an engaging manner, the ideal candidate has:
• A Bachelor's Degree
• 2 yrs.’ pharmaceutical, medical device, equipment, medical diagnostic, technical sales preferred
• Appropriate disease state experience (Dermatology, Pediatrics, Respiratory, Urology, Women’s Health) a plus
• A track record of sales success
• Ability to travel and possess a valid driver’s license to drive to assigned healthcare accounts, unless otherwise specified
• The drive for self-development, the ability to collaborate and an action-oriented work ethic
Full benefits which include:
• It is the company’s policy to provide employees with flexible paid time off (PTO) from work that can be used for vacation, sick days, and personal time
• Company Paid Medical (BCBS MS), Vision (VSP) Insurance for employee; Optional Dental(Sunlife)
• Optional Medical, Dental, and Vison Insurance (100% employee paid): for spouse, and children.
• Company Match 401K - $1 per dollar up to 4% of salary
• Auto Allowance and Fuel Reimbursement
• Company-paid basic life Insurance
• Employee paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
• Dedicated training and support