PH TECH is hiring CSR’s for our growing call center located in Salem, Oregon. We are looking for candidates to fill multiple full time and part time Limited Duration Customer Service Representative positions.
This role is about making an impact on people’s lives and our company’s growth by assisting citizens of Oregon who need help navigating a complex health care system.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will be a highly effective communicator who possesses essential skills in critical thinking and customer service while educating and assisting individuals by listening, collecting relevant information and building rapport. The ideal candidate for this position will be proficient in a wide range of customer service competencies in a call center environment.
- Provide information, education and assistance to Medicaid Members
- Produce work that is highly accurate and demonstrates attention to detail
- Support and troubleshoot multiple levels of eligibility questions
- Demonstrate the ability to listen, collect relevant information, build rapport and respond to customers in a compassionate manner.
- Meet departmental standards for quality scores and production metrics.
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Customer Service experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows; Outlook; Explorer; Google
- Basic understanding of health care insurance
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus and will be compensated