PGS Amusements LLC High Point, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Computer Technician that is ready to experience a fast paced and fun environment in an amazing industry!
What We Do
FGK is a global leader in multi-player skill-based games. We enable players to experience their favorite games across several channels and always are directing focus towards innovative ideas. We manufacturer, software develop, place and sale a broad range of equipment from skill-based game machines to online games. We have a well-established national presence and relationships with game operators across the US market, and create value by adhering to the highest standards of customer service, integrity and responsibility. As a strong team we are humble and passionate about what we do and we show it daily through Wowing Customers, Innovating Solutions, and Nurturing Relationships.
Our team is looking for the ideal candidate who has experience in the IT field with desktop computer imaging, installing & networking, servicing, phone support to customers and understanding of computer components and hardware.
Computer Technician candidate will spend time in the manufacturing facility for game machine builds and equipment preparation. Candidate will be required to travel at times for field installations and service calls. Additionally, the candidate will assist in general warehouse duties such as loading the equipment into boxes, crating and shipping out to the customer. Other requirements shall be to configure computers, printers, etc. as per project requirements, image game CPU and troubleshoot multiple solutions as required.
- PC Imaging and configuration
- Test and implement new software programs for the company
- Test all cpu and other hardware as required
- Network/Systems Administration on-site facilities
- Reinstallation of OS
- Software upgrades and installation
- Provide technical assistance and resolution of supplied hardware/software as necessary to clients
- Provide support to clients as needed for network and peripherals issues
- Repair hardware & servers as required in our facilities and at clients on-site facilities
- Configure routers at customers location and/or give remote support as needed
- Networking CAT5e/6 wires and other
- Hard code IP addresses on each terminal if required
- Maintain proper documentation
- Online and telephone tech support
- Help with checking in any shipments arriving into warehouse
- Help with packaging and shipping of hardware to customers
- Other duties as assigned
Skills and Requirements
- Understanding of computer components and hardware
- Understanding of basic knowledge of concepts, practices, and procedures within the IT industry.
- Able to read and understand technical manuals
- Understanding of the Microsoft operating system
- Experience networking of CAT 5e/6 and other
- A+ Certification is a plus
- Experience in troubleshooting computer repairs and builds
- Experience with electrical components and power supplies
- Valid driver’s license
- Good driving record
- Solid customer service and communication skills
- Time management and scheduling skills
- Ability to manage tasks independently
- Ability to multitask and prioritize projects effectively
- Experience with Microsoft Word
- Experience with Excel and Google Docs spreadsheets
- Ability to regularly stand, lift, bend, stretch, reach above the head, and kneel during a shift
- Ability to safely package and stack equipment on pallets, transfer, and unload pallets and skids and lift and carry up to 50lbs
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, detail and deadline sensitive environment
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, interpersonal) and listening skills in the English language
- Must be able to follow directions effectively
- Must be able to fill out transfer sheets, inventory control sheets, build sheets, work orders and other forms in detail
Our company prides itself on our culture and the family atmosphere we have. We are a Team with integrity and always find ways to treat one another with love and respect. We have a fast paced and exciting work environment. As part of the family you will learn many new and exciting trends within our industry that simulate gaming style reel games, skill-based multiplayer games, fish games and many other games for the Arcades, Convenience Stores, Bars and Amusement Centers. We regularly show our games in several International trade shows per year throughout the United States.
We are looking for a strong motivated, team player that is ready for the rush of a lifetime in this exciting industry.
FGK is committed to sustaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of the global customers and communities we serve, creating a fair and inclusive culture that enables all our employees to feel valued, respected and engaged. FGK is an equal opportunity employer. We provide equal opportunities without regard to sex, race, color, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity or expression, and any other personal attributes protected by federal, state, or other laws. We thank all applicants for applying; however, only those selected to interview will be contacted.
PGS Amusements LLC
645 McWay DrHigh Point, NC
TechnologyView all jobs at PGS Amusements LLC