ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESONSIBILITIES:
· Develops, evaluates and improves manufacturing methods.
· Researches and analyzes data such as vendor design proposal, specifications and manuals to determine feasibility of design or application
· Coordinates maintenance and repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machines and equipment
· Directs and coordinates fabrication and installation activities to ensure products and systems conform to engineering design and customer specifications.
· Evaluates installations and recommends design modifications to eliminate machine and or system malfunctions
· Create preventive maintenance (PM) standards, check sheets and maintain P.M. job list
· Performs long term maintenance planning (quarterly, yearly)
· Purchases spare parts and analyzes spare part requirements
· Assists with difficult troubleshooting and recurring problems
· Works with contractors coordinating projects, installation, modification of new and existing equipment
· BS: Mechanical Engineering