The Network & HelpDesk Administrator will provide daily technical support for the branch employees, interns, and external consultants. The technical support includes, but not limited to: network, laptop and desktop computers, phones, printers, VPN, and any applications or systems which are used within the bank branches. Proficiency in the network, laptop, and desktop computers is a must as is the ability to answer questions and address system and user issues in a timely and professional manner. This position must be proficient in spoken and written Chinese in order to communicate with the Head Office overseas.
1. Administrate and maintain the network infrastructure to ensure the smooth running of IT services in the Bank
2. Maintain the IT Systems involving network, email gateway, IDS/IPS, SIEM system, and other core systems.
3. Monitor and resolve the various issues arising from IT systems and liaison with the software vendor and colleagues in China if required.
4. Provide timely support to users and closeout HelpDesk tickets promptly.
5. Perform hardware and software installations, configurations, and upgrade for network equipment, PC workstations, printers, laptop computers, servers, and IP phones.
6. Assist in maintaining security baseline for desktop and laptop computer per the policy of the branch
7. Keep an inventory of all equipment, software, and license users and initiate the re-ordering process if required.
8. Contact vendors for circuits, equipment and service installation, maintenance, or troubleshooting.
9. Assist with onboarding of new users, relocating computer equipment, preparing for conferences
10. Provide on-site support on a rotation basis when staff is working from home under special circumstances.
11. Disaster Recovery testing and documentation
1. Professional Certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CompTIA A+ is preferable
2. Experience in working in the financial services industry is preferable
3. Experience in working with network equipment, IT support HelpDesk system, and working in a virtualized server environment with VMware.
4. Ability to set and manage priorities, able to work under pressure, keen attention to detail, and has excellent interpersonal skills.
§ BS or BA in Engineering or IT related field, but a master degree is preferable
§ At least 2 years of Network Administrator or Helpdesk experience in the corporate business environment.
Business level speaking, reading, and writing skills in both Chinese and English
Why Work Here?Specializing in Permanent, Contract, Contract-to-Hire Positions. Offering Visa Sponsorship If Needed.
Because Help You Find Your Dream Job Is Our Top Priority!
New York, NY