We presently have an opportunity for a Specialist, Strategic Revenue Planning. This role provides customer service to PGA TOUR Official Marketing Partners, Title sponsors and external clients through a nationwide media sales department. Responsibilities focus on the sales operational processing and communication of PGA TOUR Digital cross-platform campaigns from upfront proposals and RFP responses to campaign activation and fulfillment.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Advertising/Marketing or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Advertising, Client Services and/or Sales Support
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products; advanced skills in PowerPoint and Excel required
- Golf or sports knowledge/background a plus
- Serves as the primary day-to-day point of contact for mid-to-senior level digital sales personnel (assigned based on account complexity) and their clients and respective agencies, ensuring timely responses to RFP's, RFI's and general daily correspondence related to site ad operations, demographic research, and ad product capabilities.
- Serve as a subject matter expert in relation to PGA TOUR Digital's Ad Portfolio, routinely educating assigned digital sales personnel on new and innovative offerings and ad platform capabilities to better inform compelling, sales-driving proposals.
- Owns overarching relationship with Creative Services; leads internal training in the platform and serves as a resource/authority with respect to creative rules and guidelines - brand, logo, rights, imagery; responsible for creation and ongoing maintenance of documentation related to creative rules and guidelines, as well as ongoing education with key internal stakeholders.
- Advanced operational knowledge in platforms key to the Communications and Strategy team (Yieldex); serve as a resource to the immediate team within those platforms; advanced knowledge in social performance and projections; serve as a primary resource for internal team needs around custom social forecasts.
- Work closely with advertisers and agencies to deliver exceptional customer service throughout the media buying lifecycle, to include proposal strategy/ideation, RFP responses and negotiations, creative asset gathering and management, launch and campaign pacing confirmation, performance/delivery updates, and campaign recap.
- Develop timely and accurate media plans, which follow established pricing guidelines, adhere to ad product business rules and are vetted for inventory availability.
- Drive campaign communication with advertisers and agencies as well as key internal stakeholders in business development, marketing, product, content/programming, marketing, and operations.
- Work in conjunction with the PGA TOUR's Corporate Marketing and Business Development departments, to ensure the servicing of Official Marketing Partners & Title Sponsors' digital campaigns.
- Special projects or other duties as assigned.
Our benefits include:
- Competitive wages including performance bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Life/Disability insurance
- Paid time off
- 401k with employer match
- Employer funded retirement plan
- Health Savings Account/Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Wellness Program
- Membership to TPC Sawgrass