Provide shampoo, set, blow-dry, styling, perms, color and cuts for guests, within the established guidelines of the PGA National Resort & Spa.
- Perform hair services to include hair cutting, setting, blow drying, permanent waving and hair coloring.
- Perform scalp treatments and conditioning treatments.
- Inform reception desk of extra charges, color treatments, etc.
- Clean brushes and combs after use on each client.
- Report any supplies that need reordering to the Salon Manager.
- Maintain cleanliness and professional appearance of Salon at all times.
- Assist at Reception Desk as needed.
- Participate in group demonstrations/lectures.
- Attend training seminars/workshops/hair shows to keep updated.
- Assist in other areas of the Spa or salon as requested by Salon Manager or Spa Director.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Florida State Cosmetology License.
- One year experience.
- Excellent Guest Service skills including etiquette and the ability to work with diverse clientele.
- Knowledge of communications skills, organization skills, ability to deal with a diverse clientele.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only a limited standardization may exist.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all departments, regular communication with Director of Spa, all Spa managers and all Spa and salon professionals.
- Ability to maintain a high level of service and discipline within all Spa departments.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
About PGA Resort - Palm Beach Gardens
PGA National Resort & Spa has long been a place of legendary moments. Here at this Palm Beach destination, luxury is always the standard, golf is never considered just a game and together the two create an enviable lifestyle in a setting that embraces the best Florida has to offer. Anchored by five championship golf courses, and renowned throughout the world as Home to the PGA Tour’s Honda Classic and the legendary Bear Trap, PGA National also boasts a world-class destination spa, a private state-of-the- art sports & racquet club and an exclusive private membership club at the heart of this luxurious resort lifestyle community.