Pharmaceutical Formulation Chemist
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***This position is located in Southfield, MI... Relocation Assistance will be provided for the right candidate***
Pharmaceutical formulation chemist
make clinical trial batches of solid oral dose tablets
maintain batch records
work in production suite 30%, can work remotely 70%
The Role (daily responsibilities)
- Conduct formulation studies for human clinical oral dosage forms
- Experimental design and execution will be performed independently. The complex design may need supervisor assistance.
- Decisions may impact personal workload and project timelines.
- Data interpretation should be conducted with limited guidance. The individual will be able to identify key factors from data and understand the importance of the findings.
- Clear and accurate record keeping in laboratory notebooks..
- Maintain a high level of professional expertise through familiarity with scientific literature
- Develop an understanding of cGMPs and SOPs to work performed
- Comply with good housekeeping and safety practices.
- Other duties as assigned.
The Candidate (requirements)
- 4-year degree in a physical, chemical, biological, or pharmaceutical science required
- BS with 1+ years of experience in oral formulation development
- MS with 0+ years of experience in oral formulation development
- Physical Requirements: This employee is regularly required to lift approximately 25lbs and walk/stand/sit/reach/crouch.
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
PG PharmaceuticalsWhy Work Here?
A+ professonal pharma biotech tech, great benefits, stock options and you can make a difference in the lives of millions of people
Excellent growing pharmaceutical 3-year-old company running phase II clinical trial needs a formulator chemist to make small batches for clinical trials. Excellent salary, benefits, stock options
29877 Telegraph RoadNewark, NJ
ScienceView all jobs at PG Pharmaceuticals