Based in Sugar Land, Texas; PG Golf LLC is the world’s largest recycled golf ball company and leading golf course supplier. Today, our company provides its customers with consistent top-quality golf balls in a variety of brands and models; with reliable on-time delivery. Our brand promise is to build lasting relationships by exceeding expectations through our integrity and a passion for golf.
At PG Golf LLC, we know our greatest asset is our people. We are seeking a self-motivated individual who wants to grow and take their career to the next level. This is a temp to hire position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• High volume of Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, billing, cash applications
• New Customer and Vendor Setups
• Credit and collection duties including calls, letters.
• Participate in the monthly accounting close cycle and ensure that all deadlines are met
• Special project and other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree or a minimum of two years related experience. Recent college graduated will be considered
• Microsoft office Skills
• Knowledge of Quickbooks experience highly preferred
• High level of accuracy and detail oriented
• Ability to multi tasks and work in fast paced environment
• Team player, good communication skills and ability to work with different management levels
• Must be detail oriented
• Possess a positive attitude with a strong desire to learn
Qualified candidates should send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org –or call to the Human Resources department at 281-2077512. PG Professional Golf Services is located at 12505 Reed Road, Suite 150 Sugar Land, TX 77478.
PG Golf LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.