- $18 Hourly
Looking for entry-level personnel to supervise the office's operations and ensure that all office duties are performed and completed daily.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supports the philosophy, goals, and objectives of the organization.
- Supports and performs according to approved policies and procedures.
- Considers patient rights in the performance of job responsibilities.
- Contributes to the quality/performance of job responsibilities.
- Responds to emergency situations with competence and composure.
- Maintains and promotes professional competence through continuing education and other learning experiences.
- Objectively evaluates suggestions or criticisms and attempts to improve performance or seeks further guidance as needed.
- Attends and actively participates in meetings, committees, in-services, seminars, workshops, conferences, and quality/performance improvement activities according to job responsibilities and requirements.
- Communicates effectively with patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers.
- Communicates effectively with patients, visitors, physicians, and co-workers using a translator when necessary.
- Documents information received from the patient and disseminates it to the appropriate people or areas.
- Interactions are respectful and courteous.
- Ability to multi-task and good communication skills required.
- Organizes business office activities to support Facility operations.
- Evaluates accounts to maintain correct and lawful practices for billing payers.
- reviews accounts to verify benefits, verify representation, insure appropriate CPT codes are entered for services provided and identify billing errors, exhaustion of benefits, and lack of insurance.
- Provides leadership to the team to provide the highest level of patient care in the most efficient, timely, and cost-effective manner.
- Assists Team Leader/Assistant Team Leader with day-to-day office functions.
- Abides by our HIPAA policies and procedures. Complies with Infection Control policies and procedures.
*** This position requires the willingness to travel to other local clinics in Minnesota.***
Office Hours/Schedule: Monday-Friday 9 am-6 pm.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saint Paul, MN 55104: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: In person
PG FL, MN & 1st HealthSaint Paul, MN
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.