Specialty Pharmacy seeks bright, articulate, positive-minded and energetic Full-Time Certified Pharmacy Technician. We offer a competitive salary, benefit package including vacation, paid major holidays, health insurance, 401K with company match and room for growth!
Responsibilities will include:
- This is a full-time hourly position.
- Must be a CPhT certified thru PTCB/Pharmacy Technician Certification Board or NHA/National Health Association.
- Must be registered as a Pharmacy Technician with the NJ BOP
- Billing & processing prescriptions.
- Physician & patient contact.
- Scheduling & organizing deliveries, including filling of medications.
- Answering phones.
- Maintaining accurate reporting via dispensing software/Excel workbooks and other duties as assigned.
- Must have valid, current Certified NJ Technician License.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel/Word a must.
- Mediware CareTend experience a plus.
- Must have a team-oriented mentality and be able to communicate effectively in this fast-paced Pharmacy environment.
- Position entails regular communication via telephone, and Candidate needs to have strong Customer Service skills
PFSP Specialty PharmacySpecialty Pharmacy with a focus on advanced disease states and outstanding patient care. Please visit pfsprx.com for additional information on what our Company is all about!