We are seeking a Customer SOLUTIONS Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing product and service information and resolving technical issues.
Description of position:
The Customer Service Coordinator will work to create and build customer relationships. The primary goal is to interface with the customer and Inter-modal Coordinator to ensure all parties are informed of each shipment status i.e., on-time, late or delayed. They are also responsible for promoting and training customers on PFS EASYTRAC. Other responsibilities include: schedule loads, enter work orders into logistics software, quote rates to customers, and track & trace loads to ensure high service levels. Rail bill empties and export loads. Provide appropriate and timely information to other departments. Integrate and promote Company Values into daily actions and interactions that include: ethics, leadership, mutual respect & trust and purpose.
Typical work activities:
The typical day will include heavy inbound phone calls and emails to resolve customer issues. Enter up-to-date data into logistics software. Communicate with customers regularly. Plan and coordinate with team members. Refer possible prospects to Terminal Manager and Sales.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills