CPA - Tax Manager Public Accounting - REMOTE
PFS Search Hampton, VA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supervising is for cold cubicles and leftovers for lunch. We don’t need more supervisors in the world. PFS’s partnering client is seeking a motivated Tax Manager that supervises, trains, and develops the firm’s professional staff. They pride themselves on being a trusted firm, and we know that they have that reputation because of their culture of integrity, growth and innovation. If you are an enthusiastic and thoughtful problem-solver, then they want to hear from you.
• Ensure quality tax and accounting services in compliance with GAAP and regulations
• Build positive client relationships and provide exceptional client service
• Conduct research on complex issues, and offer results and/or solutions to partners and clients
• Plans, budgets, and organizes client engagements
• Delegate and supervise the workload of staff for overall project management
• Acting as a mentor, offer constructive feedback for development of staff
• Report to the partner group
• 4+ years of experience in public accounting with heavy tax
• Excellent communication, writing, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Expert knowledge of tax regulations and GAAP
• Efficient with ProSystem fx Tax and Engagement and Microsoft Excel
• Active CPA license
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance, Master’s Degree preferred
PFS SearchWhy Work Here?
Growth opportunities, hybrid or remote role, improved work-life balance, diversity, or a change!
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at PFS Search