Client Assistant/On-Site Support Representative
The Client Support Representative works on-site at one of our clients' offices and provides administrative support to the team at our corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas. In this role you will be the face of our company, and we expect the highest level of professionalism possible. Duties may include detailed patient account/payment research, certain clerical functions, and meeting with patients that come to the facility for help understand their account(s) better.
A Self-motivated team player, you may be just the person we are looking for. Team Work, Dependability, Motivation and Ethics are an integral part of all positions with PFS Group. Working knowledge of FDCPA, FCRA, HIPAA are helpful but not required.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- At least one year professional office environment experience, preferably within medical office exposure
- Experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and good keyboarding skills - typing at least 40 wpm
- Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Possess basic mathematical skills
- Ability to apply good judgment in dealing with problem solving and carrying out directives
- Capability to uphold highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Strong customer service experience demonstrating compassion and concern
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task routinely
- Professional presentation/appearance/demeanor
- Demonstrated stable work history
- Capacity to read, write and comprehend insurance and patient correspondence
- Self-motivated team player
- Non smoker
All candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and a national background check.
Rich Text Editor, job_description
PFS Group offers a friendly, caring work environment, and competitive benefits and compensation, (ZayZoon option available!) medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, hospital indemnity, critical illness, accident insurance MDLive and a matching 401(k) with profit-sharing, etc.
If you are looking for a position in a dynamic, fast-paced organization with career growth opportunities, come grow with us!
Please submit your resume and salary requirements and/or salary history for consideration.