Client Assistant/Client On-Site Support Representative –
The Support Representative is an entry level position and they would work on-site in a hospital business office setting and provide administrative clerical support to the team at our corporate headquarters in Houston, Texas. In this role, you will provide the customer service team with detailed patient account/payment research and certain clerical functions. If you are a self-motivated team player, you may be just the person we are looking for. Team Work, Dependability, Motivation, Confidentially and Ethics are an integral part of all positions with PFS Group. Working knowledge of EPIC, FDCPA, FCRA and HIPAA are helpful but not required.
Qualified Candidates Should Possess:
- Experience with MS Word and Excel
- Excellent written, oral, and listening communication skills
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) and some college preferred.
- Able to type at least 40 words per minute.
- Possess basic mathematical skills
- Ability to apply good judgment in dealing with problem solving and carrying out directives
- Ability to uphold highest level of confidentiality and professionalism
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Ability to self-motivate
- At least one year patient accounting experience in a Hospital based business office setting preferred
All candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and a national background check.
PFS Group offers a friendly, caring work environment, with competitive benefits and compensation, (medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, hospital indemnity, critical illness and accident insurance as well as a matching 401(k) with profit-sharing, etc.). If you are looking for a position in a dynamic, fast-paced organization with career growth opportunities, come grow with us! Please submit your resume and salary requirements and/or salary history for consideration.