Bilingual Customer Service Representative - CSR - Healthcare
Resolving patients’ accounts begins when you connect with them through hearing about their experiences and sharing your understanding. It begins with your respectful, sincere conversation with patients while working at PFS Group — one of the fastest growing national healthcare outsourcing companies.
PFS Group’s experienced professionals communicate with patients in a call center environment to provide a compassionate account resolution experience, while improving hospitals’ returns on investment. We believe in developing relationships with the people behind the bill to provide outstanding customer satisfaction for our clients and their patients.
Responsibilities of our Inbound and Outbound Customer Service Representatives include:
- Communicating with Spanish speaking patients to help them resolve their healthcare accounts
- Resolving issues, setting payment expectations, arranging payments and requesting information from patients
- Prior customer service experience
- Outstanding listening, communication, problem-solving and research skills
- Good computer skills
- Strong customer service experience demonstrating compassion and concern
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task routinely
- Professional presentation/appearance/demeanor
- Demonstrated stable work history
- Ability to speak Spanish fluently
- Medical customer service, patient account resolution, insurance and/or call center experience
- CUBS computer system experience
- Prior call center experience
All candidates will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug screen and a pre-employment national background check.
PFS Group offers a friendly, caring work environment, and competitive benefits and compensation, dailypay option available, PTO, medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, hospital indemnity, critical illness, accident insurance, MDLive and a matching 401(k) with profit-sharing, etc. If you are looking for a position in a dynamic, fast-paced organization with career growth opportunities, come grow with us.
Please submit your resume and salary requirements and/or salary history for consideration.