Insurance Sales Representative
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
At The Family Security Plan, our focus is on the employee and their growth. From your first day with us, you’ll be joining a company that values everyone’s opinion, rewards and recognizes exemplary work, and prioritizes diversity, equity, and inclusion. You will be part of a culture that cares about you and also loves to have fun! We make a difference in people's lives every day. There's no better career than finding something you love and getting paid for it. Are you our next dynamic sales employee?
The Family Security Plan® is an organization that is unique in the world of insurance. We focus on making a difference in the community throughout partnerships with local, regional and national credit unions. Our close ties with our credit union partners allows us access to their membership, who are our primary customers. The Family Security Plan® provides these members to you, allowing you to focus on making the most of each opportunity by providing you a steady stream of leads.
This position is currently a hybrid phone and in-person sales role in a credit union lobby. In either type of sales role, the sales leads will come directly from our credit union partners and other partnered associations. You can find out more about The Family Security Plan® line of insurance products at www.familysecurityplan.com.
As a Family Security Plan® Life & Health Sales Representative you will:
- Benefit from an outstanding training program, allowing you to maximize your efforts
- Educate and sell to the community on the benefits of insurance protection
- Find paths to growth opportunities in leadership or management roles
- Receive a competitive base salary with non-capped incentives
- Improve your skillset through continuing education and coaching
- Life and Health License preferred, but not required. The Family Security Plan® will help qualified candidates obtain their insurance licenses at no cost to the candidate.
What's in it for you?
- Base pay plus commission, bonuses, profit share, paid holidays, paid time off, exotic award trips, and excellent benefits.
- Annual income potential can range from $55,000 to $75,000 with uncapped commission to earn even more.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $55,000.00 - $75,000.00 per year
PFP - The Family Security Plan
AddressAtlantic County, NJ
Finance and Insurance
Get fresh Insurance Sales Representatives jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.