IT Business Analyst
This position is based in Charlotte, NC and a hybrid work arrangement is available.
The IT Business Analyst will work closely with the SQL Developer & VBA Develop Analysts within the centralized Pricing Group and be responsible for interacting with management, pricing group team members, and the different offices and sector groups throughout PFM. The IT Business Analyst must be knowledgeable of all Pricing Group products and services. The IT Business Analyst works extensively and collaboratively with other members of the Pricing Group and other Business Analysts with the goal of supplying reporting and data, helping provide superior client service that will grow our client relationships and products. This position is not client facing.
- Develop a Data Management Plan (DMP) outline and determine the responsibilities of SQL developer and VBA developer toward DMP documentation document describing the data, how we will manage, analyze, and store data, and what mechanisms will be used to share and preserve data
- Manage the Project Development Life Cycle for Pricing Group Technology Initiatives
- Manage and oversee the day-to-day maintenance of Pricing Group models and projects implemented into production as well as ongoing staff training and support
- Coordinate the day-to-day activities of Data Coordination Administrators and design system reporting
- Create presentations for Pricing Group or other PFM groups
- Document and maintain procedures related to all databases
- Participate in RFP responses and potential finalist presentations
- Partner with other stakeholders to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with production, managerial, and executive teams
- Authorization to work in U.S. for any employer without sponsorship now or in the future
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- At least three (3) years of directly related experience
- Advanced computer and technical skills: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Knowledge of SQL
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to improve processes, take initiative, and solve problems
- Ability to quickly learn complex concepts and seamlessly manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated proficiency with technical writing and documenting processes
- Detail-oriented and ability to deliver a high level of accuracy
COMPENSATION | The IT Business Analyst is eligible to receive robust total rewards including generous flexible paid time off, tuition reimbursement, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, performance-based bonuses, 401k retirement plan with employer match and annual profit-sharing opportunity, medical/dental/vision insurance, health and wellness benefits, and disability and life insurance. PFM not only supports work/life balance but also a challenging, diverse, and collaborative workplace, a formal mentorship program, volunteer opportunities, and much more.
PFM is a recognized national leader in providing financial and consulting advice to public sector, non-profit and other institutional entities. For more than forty years, PFM has advised many of the country’s largest municipal and institutional entities including states, counties, municipalities, townships, boroughs, authorities, school districts, not-for-profit organizations, and pension funds. The firm has more than 350 employees located in every region of the country.
The Pricing Group provides centralized, real-time access to market information and trends, leverages firm-wide knowledge for our clients’ benefit, cultivates professional peer-to-peer relationships with underwriting desks, and fosters a better understanding of the internal workings of the underwriting process at the investment banks. PFM’s Pricing Group advises issuers on appropriate pricing levels for their upcoming bond sales by evaluating current market conditions, historic and comparable pricings, primary/secondary market activity, and credit spreads.
PFM is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.
PFM is an equal opportunity employer (EOE, M/F/D/V) and maintains a drug-free workplace.
BusinessView All PFM Jobs
Get fresh IT Business Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.