Member Services Representative
- Posted: over a month ago
- $10 Hourly
(6am to 2pm__Full Time)We are searching for a Member Services Representative to join our team! As a member of our staff, you will be responsible for providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests, ensuring an exceptional “Judgement Free” member experience! The Member Services Representative will be responsible for creating a positive member experience by providing a superior level of customer service to Planet Fitness members, prospective members and guests.Some of your responsibilities will include:
Customer Service/Front Desk Activities
- Greet members and guests, providing exceptional customer service and doing your best to make members feel comfortable and welcomed!
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members in, tour and sign up new members, log amenities and communicate updates and events to members and guests.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner.
- Conduct beverage or merchandise purchases on the point of sale system.
Utilize POS system to assist with new membership cards, change of address and billing or payment questions. Club Cleanliness and Maintenance
- Go above and beyond to keep the front desk area and lobby clean and orderly.
- Regular facility cleaning and upkeep such as mopping up spills under equipment, trash removal, cleaning windows and mirrors, and re-racking weights.
- Regular cleaning of all exercise equipment and tanning beds.
- Regular restroom and wet area cleaning and stocking.
- Customer service background preferred.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- A passion for fitness and health.
- Upbeat and positive attitude!
- Punctuality and reliability is a must.
- Exceptional customer service skills; able to interact in a positive and professional way with members and co-workers, exceeding the member’s expectations.
- Strong listener with the ability to empathize and problem solve.
- Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
- High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.
- Contribute to changing people’s lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet!
- Work hard and play hard with an amazing group of talented, dynamic professionals!
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
PF Management Group
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?