We are currently looking to fill an Entry Level Marketing Representative role.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, self motivated candidate to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, as well as the creation of automated marketing campaigns, and social media content creation/ management
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
- Manage end to end campaign development.
- Compile and present data for other departments
- Experience producing quality materials (copy, graphics, video) ensuring all marketing and communication programs adhere to schedule and meet business objectives.
- Strong copywriting skills, can communicate brand's voice through different channels; Social Media, Online Advertising - Facebook ads/Instagram, Email Marketing, Web Copy, etc.
- Hungry to grow within a fast-paced company; eager to take on new tasks and help where needed. A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly.
- Strong Social Media skills - branding, copywriting, aesthetics, customer acquisition.
- Previous experience in marketing
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
Ideal Candidates Have:
· Experience in marketing, sales, communications, or customer service
· Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to work as part of a team and be resourceful and flexible