· Develop and execute strategies to drive sales through the marketplace channels.
· Manage daily activities for marketplace accounts including but not limited to Amazon Seller Central.
· Continually identify and evaluate new opportunities for products on marketplaces.
· Manage Petra’s listings on all marketplaces daily and optimize them according to Petra’s marketing strategies.
· Monitor and analyze product performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews.
· Monitor competitors and adjust approach to ensure position as instructed.
· Understand private label goods and how to position in the marketplace channel.
· Must be able to work with designated outside consultants.
· Proactively identify product, service and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly.
· Work with Merchandising and Marketing to drive sales.
· Develop and implement reporting related to revenue, growth opportunities and other relevant metrics for leadership.
· Understand and communicate industry trends and overall market shifts.
· Ensure compliancy and standard requirements set forth by the marketplace channel are adhered to.
· Remains familiar and compliant with all company policies and procedures in the performance of job duties and regarding individual activities and behaviors.
· Maintains acceptable attendance in accordance with company policies and departmental standards.
· Conducts self in a professional, courteous, respectful and friendly manner at all times when interacting with coworkers, customers or vendors.
· Other duties assigned as needed.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
· College degree preferred.
· Two years’ experience selling on the marketplace.
· Amazon marketplace experience preferred.
· Experience achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATION
· Sales driven with proven results.
· Beginner knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Superb attention to detail.
· Ability to follow-up and follow through.
· Superior organization skills.
· Proficient computer and data entry skills.
Why Work Here?Representing more than 500 leading brands, Petra is the industry accessory authority. We connect tens of thousands of top name-brand products with tens of thousands of retail partners. Petra knows that retailers rely on accessories to increase margin. Accessories for mobile devices, the fastest growing segment of CE products ever; connected home accessories; automotive accessories; audio/video accessories; appliance connection accessories all of the most sought-after add-ons for every category of consumer electronics are stocked at Petra's massive distribution center. The company was founded in 1985 with a focus on and passion for accessories. Today, Petra is so much more: serving every segment of retail with the hottest products.
Casual Dress code, Fun Environment, Great Co-workers