· Develop and execute strategies to drive sales through the marketplace channels.
· Manage daily activities for marketplace accounts including but not limited to Amazon Seller Central.
· Continually identify and evaluate new opportunities for products on marketplaces.
· Manage Petra’s listings on all marketplaces daily and optimize them according to Petra’s marketing strategies.
· Monitor and analyze product performance, rankings, ratings and customer reviews.
· Monitor competitors and adjust approach to ensure position as instructed.
· Understand private label goods and how to position in the marketplace channel.
· Must be able to work with designated outside consultants.
· Proactively identify product, service and marketplace issues and resolve them accordingly.
· Work with Merchandising and Marketing to drive sales.
· Develop and implement reporting related to revenue, growth opportunities and other relevant metrics for leadership.
· Understand and communicate industry trends and overall market shifts.
· Ensure compliancy and standard requirements set forth by the marketplace channel are adhered to.
· Remains familiar and compliant with all company policies and procedures in the performance of job duties and regarding individual activities and behaviors.
· Maintains acceptable attendance in accordance with company policies and departmental standards.
· Conducts self in a professional, courteous, respectful and friendly manner at all times when interacting with coworkers, customers or vendors.
· Other duties assigned as needed.
· High School diploma or GED equivalent required.
· College degree preferred.
· Two years’ experience selling on the marketplace.
· Amazon marketplace experience preferred.
· Experience achieving monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
SKILLS & CERTIFICATION
· Sales driven with proven results.
· Beginner knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
· Superb attention to detail.
· Ability to follow-up and follow through.
· Superior organization skills.
· Proficient computer and data entry skills.