Plaintiffs' personal injury law firm in Miami Beach, FL with an immediate opening for a Legal Assistant and/or Paralegal position. If you are eager to learn, grow and work with a positive attitude then this is the firm for you.
Come join our Personal Injury Law Firm in Miami Beach, FL. We are currently seeking a Legal Assistant and/or Paralegal with pre-suit Plaintiff’s Personal Injury experience to join our team. The position's duties include corresponding and communicating with clients, multitasking, drafting demand letters, opening claims with insurance companies and requesting records from medical facilities. Applicant will need some experience in analyzing medical records. Candidate must have at least 3 years’ experience working in a personal injury law firm.
If you are eager to learn, grow and work with a positive attitude then this is the firm for you.
· Ability to work and keep up in a fast-paced environment
· Independent and capable self-starter who can effectively manage a case load
· Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to take direction and instruction from Attorneys
· Strong multi-tasking ability
· Ability to adapt quickly in new environments and quickly establish trust
· Must have excellent verbal, written and phone skills
· Must have strong computer skills, including sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook
· Experience with legal software is beneficial
· Must be professional in all surroundings and situations
· Bilingual (Spanish) is beneficial but not mandatory
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. Benefits include WEEKLY PAY, room for growth, advanced technology and positive and enthusiastic work culture right in the heart of Miami Beach. Position is available immediately.
An equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.