Shop Technician - Printer Setup
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Have you ever wanted to be an employee owner? We are looking for an in house Shop Engineer to join our team!
As a Shop Engineer you are tasked with the preparation, customization and repair of various office technology products. In addition, you will be responsible for maintaining a positive experience for both internal and external customers by providing timely and positive feedback. This is an hourly position based on business need.
• Complete preparation, customization and repair of office technology products.
• Accurate and timely completion of assigned tasks.
• Make sound judgements in a timely fashion in order to keep pace in a fast moving work environment.
• Communicate with Shop Lead Engineer in order to update status on assigned tasks.
• Maintain tool kit, supplies and work area in a manner needed to complete tasks.
• Assist other teams as necessary so that we may meet and exceed all expectations.
• Provide afterhours support as needed based on business need.
• Professionally represent the company while being responsive, reliable, client-oriented and technically proficient.
• Communicate and interact with internal and external customers in a courteous and professional manner.
• Maintain proper personal appearance in accordance with the company dress code.
• Maintain product knowledge in order to support all aspects of the office product technology we provide.
• Recognize and escalate issues when additional assistance is required.
• Be self-motivated, flexible and take initiative.
• Remain current on assigned training.
• Work as a team player, always remaining positive and willing to share knowledge.
- Minimum of a High School diploma or GED
- Experience troubleshooting electronics equipment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Pass IDOT/ODOT Physical
· Clean driving record
· Excellent time management abilities
· Excellent analytical abilities
· Excellent customer service skills
· Able to handle detailed and structured tasks while remaining organized
· Motivated for career succession
· Ability to adapt to unexpected changes
We are 100% Employee-Owned. Our 240 team members keep our customers in the center of all we do and have a high degree of involvement in work-level decisions.
PERRY proTECHWhy Work Here?
PERRY proTECH is an employee owned company uniquely positioned in the technology marketspace for growth and opportunity.
PERRY proTECH is recognized as a leading provider of business technology solutions and products throughout northeastern Indiana, southern Michigan, and north-south-western Ohio. Established by Rex Perry in 1965, PERRY proTECH serves thousands of companies of all sizes in a variety of industries including financial services, health care, manufacturing, legal, education, telecommunications, and utilities. The company offers a wide range of services including multifunction printers, document storage, and retrieval, wireless, VOIP, networked systems/managed IT, and managed print services. We are 100% Employee-Owned. Our 240 team members keep our customers in the center of all we do and have a high degree of involvement in work-level decisions.