We are looking for a Customer Care Center Representative to join our Company!
As a Customer Care Center Representative, you are the first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance over the phone, email or ticketing system. You will determine and implement the best solution based on the issue and details provided by clients in accordance to priority and Service Level Agreements (SLA). You will document all client contact noting troubleshooting, resolution or escalation. You must demonstrate a strong level of client service as you will be assisting end users who are seeking resolution to technical issues.
- Serve as first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance.
- Respond to request for technical assistance in person, via phone, email or text in a professional courteous manner.
- Perform remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions.
- Maintain basic product knowledge of operating system in order to support all aspects of Solutions, Imaging and IT.
- Provides onsite service on emergency service calls when needed.
- Assist field staff as necessary.
- Log all client (internal and external) interactions.
- Recognizing and escalation issues when additional skillset is needed.
- Inform Team Lead of recurring issues involving client.
- Ensures client satisfaction and practices effective client relation skills
- Follow up with customers and users to complete resolution of issues.
- Provide training to clients on products installed.
- Train on third party remote management tools.
- Minimum of 75 calls per week
- Maximize client satisfaction with first call resolution.
- Follow standard Customer Care Center procedures.
- Analyze client needs, recognize business opportunities and influence sales volume growth.
- Communicate and interact with clients, service, sales and administrative staff in a courteous and professional manner.
- Assist on special projects assigned.
- Maintain proper personal appearance in accordance with the corporate dress code standards.
- Maintain a satisfactory attendance record.
- Represent and behave, at all times, in a manner that is beneficial to PERRYproTECH and its reputation.
- Be self-motivated, flexible and take initiative.
- Work as a team player by continually learning and sharing knowledge.
- Maintain all PERRYproTECH property in proper condition and secure.