Seeking a Part Time Nurse Practitioner (1 to 2 days per week) with experience in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation/Pain Management for a private practice Physiatrist in Plainsboro
- Treating pain management patients such as herniated lumbar and cervical discs, musculoskeletal injuries, arthritis, and muscle sprains
- Provider will function independently to perform history and physical for new patients and follow up visits
- Must have proven skills and knowledge base necessary for independent clinical decision making
- Implement interventions to support the patient to regain or maintain physiologic stability
- Educate and counsel patients and families
- Prescribe appropriate pharmacologic and non-pharmacologic treatment modalities
- Monitors the effectiveness of interventions
- Experience administering trigger point injections
- Perform, order and evaluate diagnostic tests such as ultrasounds and x-rays.
- Graduate of an accredited Nurse Practitioner program
- Current Advanced Practice Registered Nurse (APRN) Licensure
- Current Nurse Practitioner certification in specialty area
- Strong computer skills
- eClinicalWorks experience is a plus
Nurse Practitioner license in New Jersey (Required)
Minimum two years experience in the Nurse Practitioner role, minimum one year in the field of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation/Interventional Pain Management strongly preferred.
Salary: Flexible and commensurate with experience.