- $17 to $20 Hourly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
The Warehouse Lead is responsible for performing supply chain management duties with supplies and equipment. A successful lead is able to receive, account, and inspect materials while ensuring they are organized and readily available when the customer requires to retrieve them. Additionally, the lead will utilize computers and software systems in order to conduct inventories, maintain records of materials, input data entry transactions, and retrieval of historical records. The lead will use a forklift or similar heavy machinery to store, maintain, and ship materials and goods.
· Receive, inspect, and store customer product
· Pull and process documentation on customer orders from inventory
· Load and unload product and materials from various types of equipment
· Provide customers with information and ensure requests are acknowledged and acted upon in a timely manner
· Organize materials to maximize storage capacity in the warehouse and ensure 90% of storage space is in usable state
· Maintain a clean and safe environment in the warehouse and report maintenance, equipment, and furniture deficiencies
· Utilize Warehouse Management Software and Microsoft Office suite to manage customer inventory and requests
· Perform routine safety checks on all material handling equipment, safety equipment, and racking within the warehouse
· Operate material handling equipment, including forklifts, to load, unload, store, and organize materials and products
· Identify opportunity for process improvement and develop strategic solutions
· Perform additional functions as needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Required a high school diploma or equivalent
· Required 2 years' experience working in a warehouse or supply chain management
· Required experience operating a forklift and other material handling equipment
· Inspect all incoming material and determine condition
· Identify and determine actions to maximize use of storage space
· Determine best source of information and format to communicate effectively
· Identify possible or existing safety concerns and provide possible solutions
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, CERTIFICATIONS & ABILITIES
· Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
· Critical Thinking
· Data Entry
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
· Ability to operate a forklift or similar machinery
· Active Learning
· Excellent benefits package with employer contributions including health, vision, and dental.
· Ability to contribute to a 401K with company match
· Paid holidays
· Vacation and sick pay
Awesome Team, great benefits and lots of room for growth
7873 Will Rogers BoulevardFort Worth, TX
Transportation and Storage
Get fresh Warehouse Lead jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.