- $40,000 to $50,000 Yearly
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
PENTONIX Freight is a forward-thinking third-party logistics company that only wants the best for all of our clients when it comes to managing their supply chain.
The Logistics Analyst controls customer accounts from shipment tendering to invoicing. A successful analyst schedules and monitors their accounts with the ability to forecast potential issues and develops controls to mitigate the impact. Develop strategies that increase supply chain efficiency, reliability, and minimize costs. Highly analytical position with high operational tempo
· Load plan and schedule transportation for outbound and inbound shipments
· Provide customers with shipment information and ensure changes to orders are acknowledged and acted upon in a timely manner
· Resolve transportation delays and complications for all shipments
· Provide BOLs, labels, and other shipment documentation for inbound and outbound shipments
· Assist with processing freight claims and track through all functions to completion
· Review and monitor invoice discrepancies, approving or disapproving as needed and submit invoice information to appropriate parties
· Maintain databases with logistics information and develop weekly and monthly reports and data analysis
· Apply analytic methods and tools to understand, predict, and control logistics operations
· Identify opportunity for process improvement and develop strategic solutions
· Perform additional functions as needed
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Required 4-year degree, preferably in logistics, business, supply chain, and engineering
· Preferred 3 years transportation and logistics experience
· Identify best course of action to utilize existing resources to meet needs of customers
· Decide optimal solution to critical issues and risks
· Determine best source of information and format to communicate effectively
· Lead project teams based on analytics to drive cost efficiencies
· Solve critical TMS and ERP integration issues
• This position has no supervisory responsibility.
• This job operates onsite at our facility located in Fort Worth, Texas.
· The jobholder must be able to work on multiple projects with overlapping deadlines simultaneously without getting overwhelmed.
POSITION TYPE/EXPECTED HOURS OF WORK
· This is a full-time position, and the typical hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with an hour lunch from 12:00pm-1:00pm.
· No travel is expected for this position.
WORK AUTHORIZATION/SECURITY CLEARANCE
· Must be able to legally work in the US with or without sponsorship.
· Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
· Job descriptions are not intended as and do not create employment contracts. PENTONIX maintains its status as an at-will employer. Employees can be terminated for any reason not prohibited by law.
COMPETENCIES, SKILLS, CERTIFICATIONS & ABILITIES
· Critical Thinking
· Systems Evaluation
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent computer skills
· Fluent in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, ERP, and TMS systems
· Excellent organizational skills
· Active Learning
• Excellent benefits package including health, vision, dental + more!
• Ability to contribute to a 401K + company match from PENTONIX Freight
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to drive, walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to handle packages.
Awesome Team, great benefits and lots of room for growth
7873 Will Rogers BlvdFort Worth, TX
Transportation and Storage
How can the hiring manager reach you?
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.