Logistics Account Executive
- $45,000 to $60,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
PENTONIX Freight is a forward-thinking third-party logistics company that only wants the best for all of our clients when it comes to managing their supply chain.
PENTONIX Freight is seeking a hard-working and motivated individual to join our inside sales team. We provide a unique career track to join our Business Development team. After getting to know you through a 3-step interview process, you will be placed on a team. We will provide you with foundational sales and logistics skills you’ll need for ultimate success.
After onboarding, you will join a team, competing together and supporting each other to accomplish your goals and the company’s goals. You will set out to build your own book of business from the ground up. You will own the entire sales process - generating leads, making cold/warm calls, building relationships, and landing new business. You will soon become the point person for your accounts and manage your loads and business relationships day to day.
At PENTONIX Freight, our people are our greatest asset. Investing in our employees is what allows us to serve the distinct needs of our shippers and carriers. Highlights of this role include best in business training, mentorship and leadership, uncapped commission, opportunities for internal growth, and a unique company culture you won’t find anywhere else!
PRINCIPAL RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
• Generating leads and hitting the phones! You will research new accounts, make outbound phone calls and send emails to establish strong business connections.
• Managing your book of business. Once you land an account on the business development side, you will manage the day to day of that account and be the main point-of-contact.
• Creating and maintaining strong business relationships internally and externally.
• Solving problems - logistics never stops! You’ll be responsible for putting out fires and bringing solutions to the table.
· Candidates with degrees in Sales, Marketing, Supply Chain, Business, or another related field are highly preferred.
· Candidates with experience in logistics, 3pl, freight brokerage, or dispatch operations are highly preferred.
· We’re looking for personable, hard-working individuals who aren’t afraid to go above and beyond for themselves and PENTONIX Freight.
· Resourcefulness is key! We are solving complex issues every day at PENTONIX Freight. We need team players who are curious, ask questions and are solution oriented.
· A strong work ethic is essential. If you don’t enjoy working hard and hustling through your day, this might not be a good match.
· Someone dedicated to doing things the right way every single time. Being detail oriented, focused, and disciplined with SOPs will be extremely important in this role.
· Your career at PENTONIX Freight will depend on your fearlessness to make phone calls. We’re looking for someone who isn’t afraid to pick up the phone.
· Negotiation skills will be key for locking in sales.
· Building relationships and establishing rapport should come naturally to you. Successful sales reps at PENTONIX Freight will know the importance of establishing strong external AND internal relationships.
· Our work culture is high energy! We need highly motivated individuals to help us reach our goals.
· You should feel comfortable taking risks and making quick decisions under pressure! Our industry is fast paced. Highly ambitious people thrive.
• Competitive base salary + 15% commission on net profit (commission eligible after training)
• Excellent benefits package including health, vision, dental + more!
• Ability to contribute to a 401K + company match from PENTONIX Freight
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to drive, walk, talk, and/or hear. The employee is occasionally required to stand, sit, and use hands to handle packages.
Awesome Team, great benefits and lots of room for growth
7873 Will Rogers BlvdFort Worth, TX
Get fresh Logistics Account Executive jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.