- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Supports and/or leads the development and execution of marketing programs and events, customer and internal communications initiatives, and production of marketing and sales materials.
- Coordinates with sales, marketing, and other departments to develop and execute communication strategy.
- Evaluates, analyzes, and presents results of each initiative to management, and recommends changes to improve effectiveness.
- Oversees production of marketing materials; monitors for quality and adherence to company brand guidelines.
- Regularly reviews company web content to ensure consistency with company brand guidelines.
- Performs website updates as needed
- Manage Social Media
- Assists with new product and service announcements.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in a related field.
- Experience: One to two years of related experience.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Problem solving
- Project management
- Service orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
Office is located in a one-story office building. Job demands may require long periods of sitting, computer work, and/or telephone work. Employee generally works 40 hours per week, with customary office hours ranging from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday through Friday. Frequent deadlines may require occasional overtime.
PELLEGRINI & ASSOCIATES INCWhy Work Here?
Awesome team atmosphere, positive work environment. Everyone is valued.
Pellegrini & Associates is a National Marketing Organization specializing in senior insurance products. We have been in business for over 20 years and continue to expand. We focus on product distribution, agent training, agent support and direct to consumer sales.
8433 N. Black Canyon Hwy #178Phoenix, AZ
BusinessView all jobs at PELLEGRINI & ASSOCIATES INC