Please note: This role is based in Alpharetta, GA.
PEI, is conducting a search for a Part-Time, Tax Manager, CPA Position for a Boutique Firm located in Alpharetta, GA. The position responsibilities include Corporate & Individual Tax Preparations, Tax Planning, Tax Notice Resolution as well as Managing a small team of Professionals, Managing multiple projects and utilizing superior client engagement skills. The specific requirements are as follows:
*Key Requirements & Experience:
1. Minimum of 5 years (plus) of Current Public Accounting experience including Corporate & Individual Tax Preparation, Preparing Moderate to Complex Corporate & Personal Tax Returns.
2. Tax Planning, Income Tax Projections & Performing Income tax research
3. Financial Statements Preparation
4. Tax Notice resolution-Analyze IRS Notices & Draft Responses
5. Strong Working Knowledge of Payroll, Sales tax and Property Tax Returns.
6. Multiple Project Management
7. Small Staff Management
1. Certified Public Accountant
2. Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
3. Master's Degree in Taxation or Masters in Professional Accounting
4. Strong Computer & Software Skills-MS Office Suite, Lacerte Tax Software, DMS, Tax Planner, Tax Research, Practice Management & QuickBooks Efficiency.
*Other Key Qualifications:
1. Professionalism in all aspects of the Job.
3. Very Strong Written & Verbal Communications Skills
4. Self-Managed, Self Motivated, Problem Solver, Results Driven, Curious & Eager to Learn
5. Meet Deadlines & Strong Work Ethic.
*Competitive Compensation Package including Salary & Benefits based upon Qualifications and Experience Including Retirement Plan and Continued Education.