PEI Staffing LLC, is proud to provide our Virginia candidates with employment assistance during these new and challenging times that we are facing as a nation. Currently, we have openings for Recycling/Sorting Associates at one of our on of the largest recycling facilities in the Sterling, VA area. This position is a full-time opportunity and it offers an early morning and mid afternoon shift. We are seeking individuals with an excellent work ethic, commitment, and friendly attitude to join our team.
What you will get as a PEI Staffing Team Member:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Training
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
Responsibilities Include but are not limited to:
- Quickly and accurately perform recycling and sorting duties within a warehouse assembly line setting
- Able to perform assigned duties under minimal supervision
- Capable of working comfortably in a warehouse environment
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time
- Previous recycling and sorting experience is a plus
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to work 40 hours a week plus overtime
- Must be able to lift between 20-30lbs
- Steel Toe Boots must be worn at all times
- Must be able to work 5am-1:30pm or 2:30pm-11pm
PEI Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer and will not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, disability or any other protected class. All qualified applicants are welcome! #BLM
PEI Staffing, LLC.PEI STAFFING, LLC. is a recruiting and staffing firm that specializes in the temporary and permanent placement of employees in the distribution, logistics, construction, hospitality, and medical employees.. We work together to grow our business and have watched it evolve into the successful company it is today – throughout the USA.